Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Peter Gadiel's Speech

I have nothing but the deepest sympathies for Peter and his family. I was in the World Trade Center, Tower 2, on 9/11. For me it was a horrific experience that I feel has changed my life. For Peter, it has meant the loss of his son.

However, I do not agree with Peter's every assumption as I was on the other side of the street protesting the rally. I am not a gangster, nor am I violent in any way. I do not agree with harming my cause by becoming belligerent or violent.

Robb Pearson

Our next speaker – Peter Gadiel from 9/11 Families For a Secure America.

Peter Gadiel:

If you can hear me will you raise your hand? Okay you can hear me fine.

I want to thank Robb Pearson for organizing this meeting and I want to thank Mayor Donald Cresitello for allowing me to speak here today and although I didn’t intend to I want to thank the gangsters across the street because on news cameras across the country tonight people will see what the guru holds, people will see what the future holds, people will see what the future holds if the policies of George Bush, Robert Menendez and Frank Lautenberg are continued, the chaos, the anarchy, the violence that is represented across the street is America’s future unless we gain control of our borders. So to these people across the street, my hat’s off and my thanks to you for demonstrating why it is so important that we have more elected officials like Mayor Cresitello who will enforce the law and make sure that those who are illegal are deported where the governments of their race, Polish, Hispanic, Chinese, Russian, what have you regardless of race, deportation, back to your home country from which you left voluntarily. You were not brought here in chains. You left that homeland voluntarily, that is where you belong.

I represent 9/11 Families For a Secure America. All of our members lost loved ones in the 9/11 attacks or they are victims of violent criminal acts committed by illegal aliens. Ed Kowalski who you just heard from a few minutes ago, his niece was murdered, raped and murdered by an illegal alien. My son, my twenty-three year old son was killed in the World Trade Center by people who were in fact illegal aliens.

The Constitution of the United States expresses in a very short forum what our government exists for. In the Preamble it says our government exists to establish justice, ensure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare for ourselves and our posterity. Clearly the people in Washington beginning with George bush continuing with Hilary Clinton and Robert Menendez and – and Frank Lautenberg do not understand what our Constitution’s about. All the authority they hold from the precedent down to the canine officers is derived from the Constitution of the United States and every one of those officials is obligated by the Constitution to protect the goals that are set forth in our Constitution, the common defense, the general welfare, domestic tranquility, and, and a justice.

Does that – it’s that across the street what results from the failure to live up to their obligations under the Constitution. Exactly. It is the failure of the government, of – of Robert Menendez and, and George Bush and Bill Clinton before him to live up to their obligations under the Constitution that resulted – directly resulted in the death of my son on 9/11, directly resulted in the death, murder of Ed Kowalski’s niece Elizabeth Butler when she was seventeen years old.

Every illegal alien is called by La Raza – “The Race” -, a racist organization, an undocumented immigrant, but what does it mean to be an undocumented immigrant? It means that your true identity is unknown, it has never been verified by any competent authority which means that every illegal alien, every undocumented immigrant, any illegal alien may be a criminal or a terrorist and many of them are and some of those terrorists murdered my son on 9/11. Another of those undocumented aliens murdered Ed Kowalski’s niece and thousands of other Americans have been raped, murdered, killed in drunken driving accidents and it is the direct refusal of federal officials to live up to the obligations imposed on them by the Constitution that led to these deaths.

Ladies and gentlemen, the people of Washington, George Bush, Robert Menendez, Frank Lautenberg and many other senators – they have on their hands the blood of these victims. They are responsible, they have refused to act. They know the consequences of their actions and they have refused to act. They have the blood of those victims on their hands and across the street you see America’s future if we continue to allow public officials such as this to ignore their obligations on the – under the Constitution.

I’m going to close with a story, a true story. The open border lobby relentlessly talks of the romantic past of the 1870’s of the 1900’s, but the world has changed and this is no longer the world of 1900. Many important things have changed – among which is our governments failure to care about who enters our country. My father – they call us KKK, they call us Nazi’s. My father was born in Germany in 1906. He was Jewish and an active anti-Nazi. My mother was German Protestant. She married my father in the German, in violation of the Nazi racial laws. My mother left Germany exactly twenty-four hours before the Gestapo came to pick her up. That’s the Nazi background of my family. My father came to this country in 1940 officially classified by the state department as a stateless person despite his family’s anti-Nazi activities and his Jewish faith to make sur he wasn’t a German agent. He used to say that practically looked under his fillings to make sure he wasn’t a German agent. I asked him “dad, weren’t you offended then with your background and your anti-Nazi activities that they looked into your background back there?” He said, “No.” He said, “I was happy they did, I didn’t want German agents any more in this country any more than J. Edgar Hoover or Franklin Rosevelt. I wanted everybody to come to this country who came to this country to be carefully questioned and make sure they were not a threat to my new homeland.”

Ladies and gentlemen it is the ultimate irony. It is the ultimate, cruelest irony that my son, his grandson died because people like Bill Clinton and Frank Lautenberg and George Bush refused to carry on the policies that were pioneered by Theodore Rosevelt, by Woodrow Wilson, by Franklin Rosevelt – many great presidents – to make sure that the people who came to our country were not here to do us evil. It’s been my……..

No comments: